Just Share Yourself


I’m not an expert musician, I’m just a dork who enjoy so much playing guitar and making a love song. Yeah, until now I’ve made more than 10 songs and it’s always about love. Even if the title is “GLORY VISCA INDONESIA”, it’s still about love. Damn, I love this country. Damn, I love Indonesia. (Why must it become a brand merk? Damn!)
Such of my songs had been shared in internet. Please open www.reverbnation.com/mayakillwsb. With a standard skill, my friends and I, we tried to share and overspread our restless, our expression, and our love. Love for someone, love for this country,  and love with this music “POP PUNK”.
. Oh..guys ! you just said that you’ve made more than 10 songs. Really? Who knows? I think it’s only you and our god who have listened.
Beneath it all, I was lucky to live in this digital epoch. The world where everyone will die immediately without their internet. And sometimes the another myself curses my boner, why don’t you share your creation? Are you ashamed? What a looser !
Before thingking again about it, I admitted that I was not confident to share my songs, even the lyrics. It’s all about my words aren’t precious, my arransement doesn’t serve an amazing skill, or my voice isn’t like Justine bieber, Josh Groban or David Guetta. And then I thinked again and I thinked that I had to listened more Coboy Junior’s song “ Tak perlu tunggu hebat untuk berani memulai apa yang kau mimpikan, hanya perlu memulai untuk menjadi hebat raih yang kau impikan ”. Hahaha, I don’t like boyband but sometimes we have to listened what they said, while their words are good, why not?
I never dream become an artist who hold a guitar stage by stage, with a million fans who shout my name every second. I just wanna be an eagle who peer at this world. I can do and write anything. I can be myself even if much people didn’t like about my thought. How can I do it? Yeah, I will keep my work to create a song, make my own written, and maybe colour the world with my poetry. :D At least, share yourself and you’ll be you are. Fix, I’ll share my another songs. 

Share:

0 komentar