(MY GOLDEN BIRTHDAY) My new baby >> Bébé Stitch

This morning I take a bunch of photos with Bébé Stitch.

(Sorry for my shameful face)






Well, I bet you guys still don't know who is him. Okay, here is his ID

Name: Bébé Stitch
Surename: Panuntun
Born: Kediri, 22 January 2014
Colour: baby blue
Special quality: hug-able >_<

as I mentioned above, you can consider that Bébé Stitch is my birthday present.. from, guess who? :P
Yea, my beloved Boyfie : Ari Bagus Panuntun
He was still sick when going to an-hour-voyage-to Kediri, and adopt Bébé Stitch from doll shop.

His effort is not that shallow....
I'll tell you how's my birthday surprise going!

It was midnight, and I slept already because I didn't expect any surprise from anyone. I thought that: "tomorrow I'll meet Bagus anyway in the class at 7 o'clock.. then he'll give me something with the clue: Mickey and Minnie Mouse" << I'm a smart girl (haha)
Before that, I wonder why my room was empty, all my roommate slept in the TV's room to watch Dahsyat's Nomination Award << what the...
Then the electricity in my dorm turned down (it often happens), I was awaken by the mosquitoes and Miss Anis, one of my roommate, asked me to turn the electricity on.. I was about to ignore her (ahahha sorry..) but with the generosity of sleepy person I accompanied her. Then outside the dorm, it was like
"HAPPY BIRTHDAY !!!"

There were Bagus :D, Satrio, Anis, Dina, Ima, Oci, Derie, Nurul and Firna bringing the birthday cake full of colorful candles. I was about to weep :')

(I censored the photos because of my pitiful look)

After that, Bagus gave me Bébé Stitch.. He is huge and hug-able and finally Squirrel has a new brother (which is bigger than her) hahaha
Anyway.. Bagus gave me another presents: a sweet-worded letter and Mickey Minnie necklace that he bought from Disneyland Hongkong million years ago.

It's my sweetest Golden Birthday :))
Do you know what Golden Birthday is?? It's the birthday when your date and your age are at the same number.. for example me: I was born in 22th January and this year is my 22th age, so it's my Golden Birthday.

Be happy if your Golden Birthday is on twentieth because if it's in your 1st year, 9th year, or 31th year.. you're not gonna remember it or make it special.

SEE YA IN SOMEBODY's GOLDEN BIRTHDAY AT 28th!!!


@Ririshwari

Share:

0 komentar